We have jobs and careers that are as varied and exciting as the products we sell.
Please use the search options below to find a role, either by type or location.
Job no: 495771
Work type: Full time
Location: VIC - Metro
- Dynamic team culture & Work / Life balance
- Salary base + Super + Profit Share
- Job security + Progression
Whether it’s our customers or our staff, we want everyone to be a happy camper at Anaconda. As the value retailer for outdoor adventure goods, our success starts with our people. As an Anaconda Team member, you will have the opportunity to utilise your skills, inspire and empowering whilst delivering on an exceptional customer experience. Our culture is very much hands-on, you will enjoy being part of team that places a focus on Pay Less, Play More!
With over 50 stores & counting, Anaconda is growing their portfolio to ensure our hikers, fisho's & campers have the best of the best in product and service, as we believe that the Adventure starts with Anaconda!
- Allocation of 'right stock' to right stores at right time in the right
- Ensure allocations completed for all featured catalogues lines to arrive instore before start date
- Confirm order delivery dates into store before event start date
- Provide allocations by store and publish on intranet within required timeframes
- Liaise with Business Managers and Planners on merchandise plans and contribute to the development of allocation planning and reviews
- DC Stock Management - Monitor stock, review & recommend stock levels for DC
- General inventory management
- Reporting and Analysis updates to Business Planners & Managers
Liaise with operations to assist in reviewing and refining stock allocations as well as appropriate personnel to ensure alternatives are provided will be a key focus in your role. You will contribute to the ongoing improvement of allocation strategies and work with our suppliers to resolve issues and product availability.
You will be rewarded with:
- Generous salary package + Profit share
- Team culture & empowering environment
- Job security & Career opportunities
- Staff discounts & many product perks
This is an exciting time to join one of Australia’s leading lifestyle retailers, with so much growth the future looks bright! We support our people’s drive to achieve & support their personal development, do not hesitate this will not last! Start your new journey today & never look back…. APPLY NOW!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Found the perfect Anaconda role for you and want to apply? Great!
You’ll find details on our recruitment process below. Make sure you’re well prepared to keep your nerves at bay and to maximise your chances of making a great impression.
1. Update Your CV
Make sure your CV is up-to- date with your latest skills and experience, and that it’s tailored to the role you are seeking. It is a legal requirement that all Anaconda employees have the right to work in Australia.
You can apply online by selecting the relevant job link above, uploading your CV and completing the online application form.
3. Attend An Interview
If your application has been successful, we will ask you to take part in one or more of the following:
• phone interview
• face-to-face interview
• group interview.
4. Reference & Police Check
As part of the screening process, we will obtain your consent to complete two work-related reference checks and, for roles that require one, a police check.
5. Job Offer
Congratulations! If you have been successful, you will be able to accept your letter of offer online together with an employment pack containing information on
Anaconda and your responsibilities and entitlements.