We have jobs and careers that are as varied and exciting as the products we sell.
Please use the search options below to find a role, either by type or location.
Casual Sales Assistant Adventure HQ - Chullora
Job no: 501873
Work type: Casual
Location: NSW - Metro
Categories: Team Member
Join us for the biggest adventure of your career! The home of the outdoors just got a whole lot BIGGER
No matter how you like to enjoy the great Australian outdoors, Anaconda is the First choice, One Stop, Outdoor Adventure store.
Anaconda is taking the customer promise to new heights. By adding exciting new categories like caravans, boats, jet skis and quadbikes- plus accessories – to our deep current range, we are truly the destination for all lovers of the outdoors! Adventure HQ will be the one stop shop for all outdoor/adventure loves with a store that is 7500sqm, housing all the brands you know and love. Become apart of our journey and lead the way for this incredible store!
This is your chance to join our first ever Anaconda concept store as a Casual team member.
- Dedicated to providing great customer experience
- Ability to work independently but also collaboratively in a team environment
- Assist the management team in all tasks and requirements of the store trade
- Inspire and equip customers to be up to date on all our products
- Cultivate and nurture a passion for customer service, as we enable our customers to have great outdoor experiences.
- Be an ambassador for our vision, values, and culture
This is the role for you if you
- Love adventure activities, respect the outdoors, and are passionate about helping our customers get the best gear to create great experiences
- Have a background within retail, customer service or sales based roles.
- Industry specific (Caravans, Marine, Boats, Camp and Hike or Technical outerwear) experience in a management role is preferred, though not mandatory
- High level drive for customer service, product knowledge and communication
- Able to perform in high pace and volume environments
- Eager attitude to learn and develop within a National Brand
Why Join Anaconda
- Join a rapidly growing, proudly Australian-owned brand in the first – of- its kind store
- Team member discounts on all SRG brands- Anaconda Mountain Designs, Spotlight and Harris Scarfe
- Ongoing learning, career development, and growth
- Develop skills across a variety of products from House of Brands.
- Fun, inclusive culture
A rare opportunity to be apart of our brand-new store. Apply Today
Must have full time availability to be considered. Including weekend and late night trade.
Application close 10th May 2022.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Found the perfect Anaconda role for you and want to apply? Great!
You’ll find details on our recruitment process below. Make sure you’re well prepared to keep your nerves at bay and to maximise your chances of making a great impression.
1. Update Your CV
Make sure your CV is up-to- date with your latest skills and experience, and that it’s tailored to the role you are seeking. It is a legal requirement that all Anaconda employees have the right to work in Australia.
You can apply online by selecting the relevant job link above, uploading your CV and completing the online application form.
3. Attend An Interview
If your application has been successful, we will ask you to take part in one or more of the following:
• phone interview
• face-to-face interview
• group interview.
4. Reference & Police Check
As part of the screening process, we will obtain your consent to complete two work-related reference checks and, for roles that require one, a police check.
5. Job Offer
Congratulations! If you have been successful, you will be able to accept your letter of offer online together with an employment pack containing information on
Anaconda and your responsibilities and entitlements.